Sunday 6 March 2011

X-factor tour march 5th

On Saturday I went to Wembley to see the live X-factor tour with Chloe Green. Once we had found our seats we started to get really excited! Then when the title music started everyone was screaming.
The first one to perform was Cher. I can see why some people don’t like her but personally I think she’s amazing. She can sing really well and she knows how to work an audience, she’s a true performer. Her first song had sections of the nursery rhyme ‘the clapping song’ in it. Which I think is very adventurous but it was one of my favourite songs of the show along with her version of ‘stay with me’, which gave me Goosebumps.
One direction was really fantastic as well, they had all the girls in hysterics (obviously) and they are extremely talented.  My favourite song from them was ‘forever young ‘it was truly amazing.
Rebecca was stunning. I adore her and her voice. She’s so glamorous and it’s impossible to take your eyes off her when she’s singing.
Matt was obviously amazing. He was saved till the last and had me in shivers with his voice. I love how naturally singing seems to come to him and you can really tell he loves every minute of it. He deserved to win.
I have never really been a huge fan of Paije I’m not really sure why. I know he has a stunning voice but he did perform really well and he also knew how to get the audience going. Aiden was amazing and had everyone intently focused on him the whole time and it takes someone really talented to get the full attention of that many people.
Wagner was not the best, but entertaining all the same. Katie Waissel was good but there’s just something about her that I’ve never really liked but I do appreciate that she is talented.
The set was really fascinating all the bits of stage moving everywhere was quite fun to watch. And the lights were used really effectively. I think my favourite act would have to be Cher followed by Rebecca and Matt. I really loved the tour and would recommend it to anyone!    
                                     

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You kept this one quiet Clo!! I LOVE Paije, and wanted him to do well, I bet he was stunning live.

    I love how you are throwing yourself into all sorts of performance and soaking up everything you can, that is exactly what a BTEC PA student should be doing.

    Well done on writing a review for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh i loved going with you to see this! it was incredible!

    ReplyDelete